Ageless Face & Body Contouring Therapy
The 1st & Only Non-Invasive Cellular Regenerator in the world
Driven by the new innovative, patented Cellular Physiologic Modulation Technology (CPM Tech), Physia is the only device in the market capable of rejuvenating cells by directly communicating with them to emit the right physiologic frequencies for healthy regeneration. This self-regulating system is highly personalized, respecting specific individual differences.
Unlike other popular forms of treatment that rely on intense pulsed light, heat, laser, ultra-sound, radio-frequency or chemicals to damage cells in order to replace them with new and healthy ones, Physia addresses the root cause of the problem by painlessly and non-invasively regenerating cells back to their healthy state using specific self-regulated physiological frequencies based on individuals.
Physia is NOT a superficial treatment. It does not subject cells to any form of stress that other devices resort to. It uses a precisely formulated set of natural bio-frequencies to restore the correct functioning of cells. This way, old and tired cells are rejuvenated into younger, healthier cells and “reverse aging” occurs.
Benefits Within A Single Treatment:
- Improves skin & muscle tone
- Increases skin luminosity & elasticity
- Stimulates & restores cellular metabolic processes in a natural way
- Reduces or eliminates wrinkles, stretch marks, capillaries & varicose veins
- Detoxifies body through improved cellular metabolism & lymphatic drainage
The importance of maintaining a healthy weight
Maintaining a healthy weight is not only challenging but it is even more important as we age. Weight whether is overweight or underweight has a direct impact on the health and well-being in particular the elderly in multiple ways:-
- Overweight can limit the mobility and cause maintaining independence more challenging due to the strain on lower extremities.
- Underweight increases the risk of facturing a bone
- Obesity is the leading risk for type II diabetes and heart disease
- Obesity can be difficult to reserve as losing weight is harder for elderly
- and many more.
Why is it so difficult for elderly to lose weight? Among some of the factors that contributed to this challenge are:-
- Decline in metabolism makes maintaining a healthy weight more difficult and losing weight is even more difficult.
- Limitation in the ability to exercise on regular basis & maintain daily physical activity levels due to aging muscles
- Redistribution of weight and muscle loss due to hormonal changes
Physia Weight Management Program
- Effectively helps to decrease body volume.
- Stimulates and enhances metabolic processes naturally.